Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Still here :)

Hello one and all. I recently found that my blog is still up after many years. And I have seen that it still gets the occasional page view.

I still follow my guru Bhagavan Sri Pranananda (or as most may know Him Louix Dor Demprey).

The changes I have experienced with Him have been ongoingly more and more amazing, and they continue to this day. I feel so blessed to have a guru in my life, let alone The Second Coming as those who know Him, know Him as.

According to Guruji we are soon going world-wide with His teachings, as an online TV Station is in the works, and a site where one can become a member and recieve a more personal experience of Him.

The year of 2012 is very special indeed. And I, as a long-time disciple have experiences which I can only share of in words. My path is a very personal experience which few words can describe. If you wish to have an awesome life, all-the-time I suggest you look into the possibility of becoming a disciple. There are many disciples you can ask of what it is like. I personally have been with Prananandaji for 10, going on 11 years now. Magic is an understatement.

Peace Be With you all. And may you continue to know God within yourself more and more, as ever deepening profound love.

The answer to The Meaning Of Life is to simply love yourself, more and more. And to discover your True Self.

Om, Peace, Peace, Peace. Namaste.

http://www.louix.org

PS - I will be updating this Blog with new links to the Louix.Org website, and other links, within the next few months.

No comments: