Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Louix Dor Dempriey - Library - Q&A

Q: I often ask what God wants, but I find that I can’t hear the answer. How can I change that?

A: Start by replacing the word “can’t” with what it really means: “I Choose Again Not To.” “I can’t” is a cowardly phrase to use. It is far more empowering and honest to say, “I Choose Again Not To listen.”

From now on, every time you speak the word, “can’t,” immediately interrupt yourself and repeat what you just said with “I choose again not to…” Right then and there, you will find the solution to your dilemmas. “I can’t hear God in my morning meditations” becomes “I choose again not to hear God in my morning meditations.”

You conveniently choose not to hear God because you do not want to know the Truth. You do not want to know the Truth because then you will have to change.

Once you gain a greater awareness of the Truth, you can no longer claim ignorance as the excuse for not acting upon it. And this is very infuriating to the ego.

Once you become hungry for the Truth, God’s ever-playing radio station in your heart and mind will be heard, crystal clear.

Many seek the Truth.
Few want to hear it.

No comments: